The Thomas Golf right handed AT-12 long putter is designed for golfers looking for the extra control and truer roll provided by a heavy-weighted blade head.
The AT-12 is a heel-shafted putter constructed of stainless steel and coated with a beautiful black stealth finish.
With the shaft being placed in the heel of the putter, the AT-12 is ideal if you putt with the arc stroke (inside/square/inside).
The heaviness of this putter allows you to use the larger muscles of your body during the stroke, promoting that ideal pendulum motion.
The high grade CNC-milled red aluminum striking plate insert provides a better feel off the putter face.
The unique dual sight lines positioned strategically behind the face assure your head is positioned directly over the ball during the putt.
The hosel-free design transmits detailed feel and control, from the putter to your hands.
The AT-12 has a machined face and a high grade CNC-milled red aluminum striking plate insert.
Like all THOMAS Putter designs, the AT-12 includes the bi-level dual sight lines golfers have praised about.
- Strict tolerance zones for all materials, dimensions, and performance
- Multi-step black stealth finish for durability, and anti-reflection
- Computer Numeric Controlled cut face, the flattest in golf
- Unique bi-level indicator ensures your head is positioned directly over the ball
- Consistency of the metal is never compromised by the extreme heat of welding
- Loft: 3° Lie: 80° (max allowable by USGA)
- Custom built to any length Head weight: 447 grams
- 12-Month warranty on all materials & workmanship