The AT-72 mallet style putter provides extra weight for those who like to feel the head through the stroke. The unique alignment design offers exceptional visualization and accuracy. This high quality putter is complete with machined face and multi-step black stealth finish to eliminate glare and provide durability.
This alignment system is the result of extensive studies in visual perception and application of expert design methods.
The wide elevated alignment plateau frames the ball and passes seamlessly across the putter from the face to the back.
The plateau works in synergy with the specially designed aiming indicator. At the front of the white directional line is a deep machined hole with reflective white bottom. Like a full moon, it lets you know when your head is directly over the ball. If your eyes drift to the outside or inside of the ball, the 3-dimensional visualization will immediately let you know.
The hosel-free design transmits detailed feel and control, from the putter to your hands.
The AT-72 has a machined face and a high grade CNC-milled red aluminum striking plate insert.
The extended mallet design offers a little extra heaviness for golfers who prefer more weight than traditional style putters. It also lowers the center of gravity by pulling weight back away from the face, reducing backspin at impact.
The silver Weight Arc is much heavier than the black material, shifting weight placement to the far back perimeter of the putter head for a high MOI, creating even better forgiveness and truer roll.
The AT-72 putter is treated with a multi-step black stealth finish to eliminate glare and provide long lasting durability.
- Strict tolerance zones for all materials, dimensions, and performance
- Multi-step black stealth finish for durability, and anti-reflection
- Computer Numeric Controlled cut face, the flattest in golf
- Fixed-position weight arc creates high MOI to reduce head twisting
- Unique 3-dimensional indicator ensures your head is positioned directly over the ball
- Consistency of the metal is never compromised by the extreme heat of welding
- Loft: 3° Lie: 80° (max allowable by USGA)
- Custom built to any length Head weight: 438 grams
- 12-Month warranty on all materials & workmanship