The AT-71 Left Handed mallet style putter provides extra weight for those who like to feel the head through the stroke. The unique alignment design offers exceptional visualization and accuracy. This high quality putter is complete with machined face and multi-step black stealth finish to eliminate glare and provide durability.
This alignment system is the result of extensive studies in visual perception and application of expert design methods.
The wide alignment channel passes across the putter from the face to the back, giving 3-dimensional visualization of direction.
The channel works in synergy with the bi-level alignment indicators for the mind's eye to accurately aim the shot and swing-path to the target.
Splitting the top surface of the putter into two separate elevations ensures the golfer's eyes are directly over the ball. If the golfers eyes drift to the outside or inside of the ball, the bi-level alignment indicators will immediately let the golfer know.
The new extended mallet design offers extra heaviness for golfers who prefer more weight than traditional style putters. It also lowers the center of gravity by pulling weight back away from the face, which reduces backspin at impact.
The hosel-free design transmits detailed feel and control, from the putter to your hands.
The AT-71 left handed putter includes bi-level dual sightlines which provide exceptional alignment and ensure your head is correctly positioned over the ball.
The AT-71 putter is treated with a multi-step stealth black finish to eliminate glare and provide durability, and has a CNC milled striking surface for precise flatness.
- Strict tolerance zones for all materials, dimensions, and performance
- Multi-step black finish for durability, and anti-reflection
- One-Piece Technology for uniformity, feel, and zero weld-zones
- Computer Numeric Controlled cut face, the flattest in golf
- Fixed-position weight ports create high MOI to reduce head twisting
- Unique bi-level dual sight lines ensure your head is positioned directly over the ball
- Consistency of the metal is not compromised by the extreme heat of welding
- Loft: 3° Lie: 73° Custom built to any length Head weight = 368 grams
- 12-Month warranty on all materials & workmanship