The AT-91 mallet style putter provides extra weight for those who like to feel the head through the stroke. The unique alignment design offers exceptional visualization and accuracy. This high quality putter is complete with machine-milled face insert and multi-step black stealth finish to eliminate glare and provide durability.
The AT-91 has achieved the most extreme MOI by combining an extra-light aluminum body with heavy weight bars placed to the far perimeter of the toe and heel.
The weight bars are the first ever with flat tops and sides to further improve alignment of the putt.
This AT-91 model is center-shafted for greater stability during the stroke.
It features a machined face and high grade CNC-milled red aluminum striking plate insert.
The extended mallet design offers a little extra heaviness for golfers who prefer more weight than traditional style putters.
Thomas Golf's putter alignment systems are the result of extensive studies in visual perception and application of expert design methods.
The wide channel and golf's first squared weight bars frame the ball and the 3-dimensional visualization provides excellent visualization and guidance for your putt. The channel works in synergy with the bi-level aiming indicator to ensure proper direction and that your head is correctly positioned over the golf ball. On the upper surface in front of the white directional line is a distinct white dot that aligns to let you know when your eye is directly over the ball.
The squared silver weight bars are much heavier than the black aluminum of the body, shifting weight placement to the far perimeter of this face-balanced putter for an extremely high MOI, creating even better forgiveness and truer roll.
The AT-91 putter is treated with a multi-step black stealth finish to eliminate glare and provide long lasting durability.
- Strict tolerance zones for all materials, dimensions, and performance
- Multi-step black stealth finish for durability, and anti-reflection
- Computer Numeric Controlled cut face, the flattest in golf
- Fixed-position squared weight bars produce high MOI to reduce head twisting
- Unique bi-level indicator ensures your head is positioned directly over the ball
- Consistency of the metal is never compromised by the extreme heat of welding
- Loft: 3°
- Head weight: 396 grams (Increase to any weight desired by adding tungsten weights, click here to buy Tungsten )
- Custom built to any length
- 12-Month warranty on all materials & workmanship