|Shipping Rates & Times|
Processing - Please Wait...
1. To get estimates on shipping costs and delivery date, please use the form above.
2. Products are built to order, and we do our best to get them finished and shipped as quickly as possible. The delivery estimates you see above are the total of both the build time plus the transit time.
3. On the evening after your package ships, you will receive an email with your tracking information. Your Tracking information is also provided on the "VIEW MY ORDERS" tab shown above.
4. There is currently a high load on the shipping carriers. We have noticed sometimes the FedEx tracking page does not show the pickup and/or progress scans of your package. ... So, even though your FedEx tracking page may appear like your package is not yet picked up or not moving, do not worry, in almost all cases your package is actually moving toward your address and will be delivered soon.
5. If you need to make a change to your delivery address or date, the only option is to call FedEx 1-800-463-3339 and provide your tracking number to arrange a pickup from your local FedEx office.
6. If it is past the estimated delivery date, and the FedEx tracking page still shows as not delivered: The best and quickest way to get delivery of your package is to call FedEx 1-800-463-3339 and give them your tracking number to coordinate the delivery. Ask FedEx to file a "Package Trace". If more days pass, and then FedEx tells you "We confirm the package is LOST" then please ask FedEx for the lost package confirmation number, as that will allow us to file the claim for you and send you a replacement order right away without delay. Once you have the number, you can send it, along with your order number, by clicking this form
7. If FedEx shows your package as delivered, but you have not received it: The best and quickest way to get delivery of your package is to check with your neighbors to see if FedEx delivered to a nearby address. If you don't find it that way, then call 1-800-463-3339 and provide your tracking number to request delivery of your package to the correct address. If FedEx tells you "We confirm the package is LOST" then please ask FedEx for the lost package confirmation number, as that will allow us to file the claim for you and send you a replacement order right away without delay. Once you have the number, you can send it, along with your order number, by clicking this form
8. If FedEx delivers your package, but the product is damaged, please click this form and select "Warranty" as the reason for return. We will take care of you right away, so you don't have to wait for FedEx.
Once you receive a tracking number, these are the typical USA transit times:
Ground/Priority – Typically will take 3-5 business days, but could take longer.
Air – Often arrives in 2 business days, but can take 3.
Air Express – Should arrive by afternoon of next business day.
Keep in mind, delivery time could take longer due to bad weather, remote areas, etc. Typically there is no order processing or deliveries on Weekends or Holidays. (Although shipping company may deliver to residential addresses on Saturday instead of Monday.) If there is a delay related to the approval of your payment or receipt of your check, it will delay the process.
International Shipments: As stated during the ordering and checkout process, we charge for the product and product shipping. Depending on your local law, it is possible your country will charge its citizens a tax, VAT, or duty. Please check into your local law for details on their current policies. If your destination country imposes any Duties/Taxes once the package reaches the specified destination, those are the responsibility of the receiver and are not included in the shipping cost. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you, including shipping company brokerage fees. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.